Ma Bella Vita: Getting Ready for the Week Ahead

Follow Me on Twitter!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Getting Ready for the Week Ahead

Happy Halloween! (20 mins left).

Today was a VERY cold day here in New York. I did not go trick or treating (just a tad bit old for that...lol) and spent most of my day finishing up some accounting homework that was due. I then build up enough courage to bundle up with jacket, sweater, scarf and winter boots and headed out to the supermarket to do some necessary shopping (believe me---I wouldn't have gone out in this cold if I didnt need to).

So here are my purchases for the week ahead...........

Leafy green lettuce, strawberries, grapes, 2 Gala apples, green tea w/ lemon:


Yummy Yogurt (on sale for 50 cents each at my local Pathmark...I was very excited):



And last but not least....so, I have been reading a lot of blogs lately and KALE is mentioned a whole lot. I have NEVER tried this but I heard is VERY healthy and far more nutritious than spinash, for example. So, in my quest towards healthy living I found a huge bag of Kale on sale for $2.50 and so I bought it. Now I have no idea what to do with it:




I need some good KALE recipes. PLEASE HELP!!!
Looking forward to a healthy week ahead god willing. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving.

PS: Please help me use this Kale before it goes bad. Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)