Ma Bella Vita: I like coffee.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I like coffee.

Cant believe I am admitting to this considering I didnt start drinking coffee consistently until I reached the age of 21 and had my first job right out of college. The change from having a "make your own hours" schedule to the routine of a 9-5 (which means waking up at the crack of dawn) required that I incorporated coffee in to my life.

I went from flavored coffee with added sugar (during my beginnings--gross) to just black coffee with a dash of low fat milk and zero sugar, honey...or anything else!, which is how i've been having my coffee for about the last 3-4 years. I LOVE plain coffee. Makes me feel warm inside. It lifts up my spirits.

How about you? is coffee your thing?

PS: I also have a love affair with green tea but that's another post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)