Ma Bella Vita: Sad News---Need to Change Name of Blog

Follow Me on Twitter!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sad News---Need to Change Name of Blog

So this past weekend I was doing some browsing over the internet for health blogs when it occurred to me to type my own blog’s key words (eat move and live) and see if my site would come up. Well…I received a huge wake up call when a completely different blog came up at the top of the Google search results.

The weird part is that the name for the blog that came up is not even close to “eat, move and live”. However, I’m not sure why but that person’s blog title comes up as ‘eatmovelive’ (without the “and”). Is a little complicated to explain. I can’t even explain it myself as I am fairly new to the blogging world.

I am saddened to have to leave my blogs name behind to start anew with a new name. However, I really want to be original and have my own personal blog where people can find ME and read about what I am passionate about. So, I have decided to change the name to something that represents my culture (Latina) as well as my passion for healthy-living blogging. Stay tuned and please, if you are a committed reader to my blog (or even someone passing by who likes it and wants to keep on reading :) , make sure to change the URL in your reader as soon as I update the blog’s name.

I will remain in google blogger (for now) just under a different URL.

Have you ever encountered this kind of problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)