Ma Bella Vita: Friday Night Dinner

Follow Me on Twitter!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Friday Night Dinner

So last night I had plans to go in to the city and hangout with my co-workers after work. However, by the time I made it to my apartment (and after sitting in traffic for what seemed like hours) I did not feel like going anywhere. Plus, after a hectic work/school week sometimes all I want to do is go under my covers and watch TV on a friday night, like the 80-year old person that I can sometimes be :D. And Im not ashamed!

One of my favorite shows to watch on fridays is What Not to Wear. Im very excited because a new season started last week. So, thats what I did right after I had this for dinner:

As always, trying to be balanced. However, I must start looking up some recipes because my meals all look pretty similar and variety is the spice of life.


I also want to announce that as of 11/05/10 I made it through 30 days in my "road back to recovery plan" and I'm feeling pretty good. proud and excited about that. I've been keeping a food diary during this past month which has helped me a WHOLE LOT but more on a future post. Go me! :D


In other news....Thank god the weekend is here!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I think food diaries can be so helpful, if you use them correctly.
    Your dinner looks similar to my dinners. A little protein, lots of veggies, and a starch. Simple and delicious!
    And regarding your last post, I think there is no such thing as too much kale!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks on the Kale comment. If you have any advise on how I can cook it other than just steaming it; please share :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)