Ma Bella Vita: Just as planned :D

Follow Me on Twitter!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just as planned :D

Very happy to say thanksgiving went as planned. I enjoyed a little bit of everything at the "feast" table but stopped before I could feel over-stuffed or uncomfortable. I am not a fan of eating until I cant breathe (at least not anymore) I like the feeling of knowing I've left those days behind me. But I also like to know everything can be eaten in moderation.

So, where are the feast photos?!?!? Very ashamed to say I did not take any because I was too busy mingling/having heated discussions with family members. By the time we ate (around 9pm!!!!) I was starving so, we did a prayer and digged in to the feast.

A couple of hours post dinner my sweet tooth kicked in so I had a small piece of flan which was yummy. I left my aunts house at around 2 in the morning and went to bed right after that. Ahhh good time with family!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time! I barely got any photos as well because of how hectic and busy it was.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)