Ma Bella Vita: Thanksgiving Lunch

Follow Me on Twitter!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Lunch

Had an AMAZING workout this morning....just thought I should share.

And for lunch I made myself a tuna sandwich on a whole wheat roll + some green lettuce:

Paired up my yummy sandwich with some Multigrain chips:

I also drank some green tea with lemon (not pictured). Im determined not to arrive hungry at the thanksgiving dinner table. Why? because if I get there starving to death I will want to eat everything in sight ;). Not bueno.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
I should be heading out to my aunts house in a couple of hours. Cant wait to see family! :D

Is it wrong that I didnt offer to cook? Im bringing over a couple of bottles of wine. I hope that's enough. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)