Ma Bella Vita: These past 5 days

Follow Me on Twitter!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

These past 5 days

These past 5 days being off from work have been quite wonderful. I'd love to say that I have been traveling around New York City--shopping my life away and having drinks with friends. However, the reality is I have been spending a whole lot of quality time with my financial accounting book (very exciting).

I've "balanced off" all the studying by taking some time off to attend a couple of night time celebrations (besides thanksgiving dinner): 1. my cousin's birthday party at a night club 2. A friend's babyshower---both were tons of fun. This is a picture of me pre-night club:

Do I look like Im ready to party?! (oh yes!)
Post night club I was STARVING and considering I had absolutely no energy to prepare anything back at my apartment I ("painfully" *wink*) agreed to split a pizza with my sister. I rarely ever have pizza but desperate times call for desperate measures:

NYC pizzas are HUGE!!! I couldnt see myself eating that whole thing at 4:30 am so I HAD to split it. However---All I have to say is that I enjoyed every byte off that delicious pizza. :) No regrets. All in moderation!!!

Finally, I'd like to leave you all with some snapshots of how I've fed my precious body these past days..Enjoy:

Thanksgiving dinner plate (the ONE single picture I took):
(turkey, garden salad w/ avocado, chicken-tortilla roll ups...missing some items).

Breakfast Post night-clubbing (open):


Breakfast Post night-clubbing (closed/ready to devour):

(2 eggs--one egg yolk, part-skim mozarella cheese (melted on top of the eggs), a lil salt for the eggs all on 2 slices of toasted 100% whole wheat bread. It was delicious. I also had some regular cofee w/ organic skim milk with this).


Dinner that same night:


Chicken tortilla wrap w/ lettuce, steamed broccoli & cauliflower, piece of avocado--yum!

Sunday Eats (today):

Breakfast (Kashi Oatmel w/ added Cinammon & Raisins):


Fruit Salad (pinapple, orange slices, grapes):


Dinner (chicken roll up made with spinash-herb tortilla, grilled chicken, lettuce). Im a huge fan of tortilla/wraps, can you tell?!:

Plus some white beans:


Today has been productive. Did some laundry, cleaned the apartment, did some homework and now Im almost ready for the work/school week ahead. Almost. Thanks for reading :)

How do you keep yourself busy when off from work for longer than the usual?

1 comment:

  1. Yum, nothing beats a good old egg sandwich!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great evening :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)