Ma Bella Vita: The Finish Line is NEAR but Why is the last "stretch" so hard?

Follow Me on Twitter!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Finish Line is NEAR but Why is the last "stretch" so hard?

I am....

2 major accounting Homeworks + 1 Accounting Final away from = Freedom.

God help me resist the temptation of chocolate, cake and other delicious carbohydrate filled treats while Im trying to get through the above. Thank you.

:0)

Oh and..

PS: To add to the stress of my week my car broke down and needs major repairs.

But I am strong and positive and I have faith that these stressful days will soon be behind me. oH YES.

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!
    Sorry about the car :( Ugh, when it rains it pours, right?! I love your positive attitude though. You're so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls!!! Im hanging in there. Eyes on the prize ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)