Ma Bella Vita: Keeping it simple.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Keeping it simple.

Im having a pretty active Sunday (more active than usual I guess). Woke up early this morning with oatmeal in mind and I had what I'd like to call: Nutty Oatmeal:




So, pretty much I added the following to plain oatmeal: pieces of gala apple, raisins, cinnamon, pieces of raw almonds and a teaspoon of peanut butter. Sounds like a lot but it really wasn’t because I was adding small portions of everything. It was all very delicious. I also had a cup of green tea w/ lemon after breakfast while reading the paper.

After breakfast I drove myself to the beauty salon--hair needed to get done asap!. Tomorrow is my first day of classes for the spring semester as I continue my journey towards an MBA. I have to be honest: I am not looking forward to it. Ive been enjoying my time off very very mucho. But, it is what is it.

After spending about 3 hours at the salon (waiting time + actually getting my hair done) I drove myself to the supermarket where I bought some weekly staples and found this:


When I got home I was starving so I made a quick turkey and cheese sandwich on wheat bread plus a cup of hot cocoa—keeping it simple!


I also ate a few of the Special K cracker chips and I have to admit, they’re pretty good with 3 grams of fiber per serving and only 110 calories.

Now im trying really hard to catch up on some work (from my job) but im dreading it.
On a positive note---I have grown to love Sundays very much. Is a day where I can choose to relax or just catch up on things. I like that.

QUESTION: How do you spend your Sundays?

3 comments:

  1. I spend my sundays doing homework! no fun:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sundays. We go to Church then come home for a family dinner and then I put on my jammies and either create, play a family game or just rest!! I also spend the evening planning out menus for the week, our schedules and my blog posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm typically at work on Sunday, but not this weekend! YEAH! Finally Nick and I get a day off together to do some shopping for the house.

    I have never tried those Special K chips...they look tasty, I may have to give them a try. I just don't like how their products are all so low in fiber!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)