Ma Bella Vita: Balanced Dinner...And then crashing!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Balanced Dinner...And then crashing!

This is what I had for dinner this evening after my 50 minute cardio session at the Gym:

Grilled chicken, steamed broccoli and 1/2 cup brown rice.


In all honesty I don't know how I made it in and out of the gym today. Its been one of those days where I just wanted to drive straight home after work and crash on my couch with a cover over my head and a pint of rocky road ice cream (yeah male issues....You guessed it....blah!).

However, I guess is true what they say that if you put on your gym clothes you get in the mood to workout somehow. And I guess that's how I got through my gym session today. Kudos to that!

...okay now I'm watching TV and thinking about all the reading I have to do for class tomorrow. Someone save me!!!!

Looking forward to the weekend.

Good night all. Cheers to better days ahead!!! :D

QUESTION: How do you motivate yourself when you dont feel like working out?

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)