Ma Bella Vita: Breaking the Crackberry Addiction

Follow Me on Twitter!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Breaking the Crackberry Addiction

So today Im feeling much better. Ive been much more productive and focused at work but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I turned off my blackberry this morning and haven’t turned it on since. My phone can be a HUGE distraction for me if I let it…and sometimes even causes anxiety which somehow has a correlation with my eating habits (I sound like a belong in a mental institution! I swear I dont). Well, the important part is that I recognized my little problem and im doing something about it. Lets see how this goes. Day one of battling my crackberry addiction.


Anyways, here is what I had for lunch:
Turkey and cheese sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread, multigrain chips.

After lunch I was still hungry so I had some almonds:

I like 100 calorie packs! They provide me with a sense of control. Thank you to whoever thought of that clever idea ;)

If you haven’t noticed--the turkey and cheese sandwich is a staple in my diet and I think ive had the same thing for lunch every day for like the past 5-6 years. Im afraid to try anything else because this is what usually satisfies me. I deviate from my typical lunch when either 1. Im getting a work-sponsored/Free lunch 2. I don’t have time to prepare my lunch the night before or 3. My diet is crap and I decide to spend my hard earned cash on fast food.
On the plus side—I’ve saved a whole lot of money on lunches so thumbs up to frugality!

Question: Do you usually buy lunch every day or prepare it at home?

1 comment:

  1. I work from home, so I always prepare from there LOL! I do try to plan as my break from work doesn't give me a ton of time to do a lot of cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)