Ma Bella Vita: The Greek Salad...

Follow Me on Twitter!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Greek Salad...

So we had a work-sponsored lunch at work today. We were allowed to pick from a menu and this is what I got:
It’s a Greek salad w/ grilled chicken added. Delicious. I also had a small bread bun.

…Finally, did I ever mention how delicious Snapple diet lemon tea is? It has no calories or sugar but its so good sometimes I am a little skeptical and wonder if there’s something bad hidden in the ingredients. Any thoughts?

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday. Cant wait for the weekend!

Adios!

QUESTION:What is your favorite food to have for lunch?
Is it "normal" to add chicken to a greek salad? :D

3 comments:

  1. I love lunch because it is my quiet time. I usually have a turkey sandwhich and soup or greek yogurt and berries and nuts or a Lean Cuisine Pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah! My favorite thing to order at restaurants (besides scallops) is a Greek salad with chicken! I don't know it they add chicken in Greece, but here in America it's "normal" and I love it!
    I used to drink diet Snapple all the time. It's been a while, but the tea sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's normal! Whatever floats our boats:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)