Ma Bella Vita: Heaven is…

Follow Me on Twitter!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Heaven is…

…bread, olive oil, garlic.

So we had a company sponsored lunch today. I had my choice between the run of the mill turkey and cheese sandwich I always opt for like 99.9% of the time or a grilled chicken sandwich.

So I lived on the wild side today and opted for the chicken.

Don’t get it twisted…This was no ordinary chicken sandwich ;-). Each slice of bread was lightly smeared with a delicious garlic and olive oil sauce which blended to perfection with the seasoned grilled chicken and the mozzarella cheese:

I did my best to keep in mind moderation and only had one piece. I then filled my sides with a mix of beans and garden salad (no dressing).

Great lunch today. That definitely hit the spot!

….on a side note--- One of the reasons I love Tuesdays: What not to Wear. I love this show! New episode tonight!

Question: Do you have the same lunch everyday or do you switch it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)