Ma Bella Vita: Follow Me!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Follow Me!

Hey everyone! Check out the icon to your right with the little birdie ;)

So, if you remember on this previous post I asked all of you for advice on how to continue increasing the traffic and number of readers of my blog. I got some amazing feedback and I’ve been incorporating all the advice given little by little. Well, it is twitter time! Thank you all again for all suggestions. Keep them coming!

I am following some of my readers already. I have more people to add. I’m definitely interested in following more bloggers. I think we can all learn from each other.

...By the way my nickname on Twitter is DolceMabelle. I previously created one with the blog's name but it was giving me issues. Is all good now :)
Happy Thursday! (update on day 2 of my TV challenge coming up later J)

Question: Who/what do you recommend I follow on twitter? (Can be related to any subject!). As always, thank you for your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Never ventured into Twitter ... let us know how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)