Ma Bella Vita: I heart Chobani

Follow Me on Twitter!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I heart Chobani

So the folks over at Chobani sent me a little gift the other day:



I just have to say that this company has amazing customer service. I wrote to let them know how much I love their Greek yogurt and they were nice enough to share all their amazing flavors with me. Before I got all this stuff I had only tried the plain 0% variety. But now Ive gotten a chance to try several of their flavors and so far my favorite is the 2% strawberry banana. I have a whole lot of other flavors to try. Thank goodness expiration date is not until May although im not quite sure this will all last until then ;) hehe

In other news, last night I took my first midterm of the semester. Ive spent the past week and a half studying. When it comes to studying i'm one of those “weird” people that does not like to procrastinate. I have a very “stress free/easy going” personality which can sometimes be hindered by procrastination (which creates stress). Hence, I feel much better tackling studying tasks several days in advance.

I found the test to be very fair and I pretty much knew all the material so im keeping my fingers crossed for a good grade. By the way—this class is Computer Information Systems and it has turned out to be one of my favorite MBA courses so far! The spooky thing is that I ALMOST dropped this course on the very first day of classes. I thought it would be boring but it has turned out to be the complete opposite! Crazy how things work out sometimes!

After my exam last night I was starving but I also had a very yummy dinner:

Grilled Turkey wrap w/ side of steamed veggies :)

This afternoon after lunch I was feeling a little tired so I headed over to Starbucks and got myself an over-priced Skinny Vanilla Latte. I hadn’t been to Starbucks in about 6 months and I guess I forgot how expensive things are in there! I think I stared at the cashier for about 30 seconds with a blank look on my face when he rang me up. $4.95?!?!? By then it was too late to back up on my purchase:



...Lets just say I enjoyed it but I am now $5 poorer but richer in life enjoyment and occasional splurges! :D
And can someone please tell me WHY I bought this from a co-worker:

Yes. They are good. And yes, I’ve eaten almost half a sleeve of cookies in the last hour. Someone please save me!

Time to hit up the gymnasium-ASAP.

Question:
What is your favorite drink to get at Starbucks? (if you go in there at all!)
What is your favorite kind of Girl Scouts cookies?

6 comments:

  1. What size drink is that?

    I like to get either unflavored lattes or an americano (which I add my own milk to)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! The pleasure was all ours. Well.. not really. You might get some pleasure out of those 'gurts. :) Enjoy!

    Best,

    Emily, Communications Manager, Chobani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori---I got the Grande because it had a sign next to it saying it was "only 130 calories". I usually get a small but the sign steered me in the wrong direction! lol but I like your recommendation, will try getting that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily-thanks so much for passing by! you are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yogurt looks so yummy. Greek is the BEST! I haven't heard of that brand...I don't think they have it in my neck of the woods!!

    I appreciate your support and love to stop by here for a visit. I am living vicariously through you...my dream was to always live in NYC!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leslie! Im suprised they dont have Chobani by where you live. I thought it was a country-wide brand. Im sure it'll get to you sooner or later :) Thanks for your comments. Hope you visit NY soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)