Ma Bella Vita: My weekend eats...the condensed version

Follow Me on Twitter!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My weekend eats...the condensed version

Hey all! Im still super busy working on my take home final and balancing that with studying for CIS. I spent the whole entire weekend doing just that plus 1 wonderful trip to the gym earlier today. I re-learned one thing this weekend: the gym gives my days structure and control. I always fell soooo great after a workout. Its my stress-buster!!!

Anyways, I have to get back to studying so this is what I ate this weekend for the most part...

SaTuRdAy

Breakfast:
Lunch:


Snacks:




"Dinner" (there was nothing else to eat!)
Note: After my dinner on saturday I ended up snacking on whole wheat crackers + additional stuff which I cant even remember!!! I gotta make sure I eat balanced meals because then I end up starving and then over-snacking!


SuNdAy

Brunch (woke up super late):




**Went to the gym and did elliptical + treadmill. Stayed there for about an 1 hour and 20 minutes because I was reading/studying for CIS at the same time. I was pleasantly surprised to see a whole lot of people working out on a sunday afternoon. It was a great motivator :)

Dinner:

Post dinner snack:


I also ate a Luna Cookie Dough bar (not pictured) I love those!!!
Have a great night and a wonderful week!
Last week of spring2011 semester for me..Ohhhhhhhh yeah! :D

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're doing well! Your eats look deeeelicious, as always. I haven't tried the LUNA protein bars, but I know they are popular where I work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)