Ma Bella Vita: I signed up for SALSA!....By myself :D

Follow Me on Twitter!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I signed up for SALSA!....By myself :D

So the other day I got a notification deal from LivingSocial (site similar to Groupon) in my email: Salsa lessons! I had the option to do it for 3 months or one year. Let me just say my love for salsa is so huge I signed up for a WHOLE YEAR. Yes.I.Did.

Okay so, as you may or may not know, I am Latina and knowing how to dance Spanish music kinda-sorta' comes with the territory. I'm pretty good with salsa basics as well as some turns and moves. However, I'd like to take it to the next level and enhance my skills a bit. It would be pretty cool if I could even participate in salsa competitions in the future. I would seriously do that for a living if I could! NO KIDDING! :D

So, my first lesson begins about 10 days from tomorrow. I tried to get my friends to sign up with me but none wanted to do it. Hence, Im taking up this journey on my own and I cant wait to start! I want to invite you all to share this adventure with me.! :)

Maybe one day you can all see me on TV :)....a girl can dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)