Ma Bella Vita: Missing you guys!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Missing you guys!

Hey everyone! I apologize for my hiatus status. School finished and I've slacked on my beloved blog but Im back and I look forward to sharing whats been going on in my life. Its kinda late and I have work tomorrow (BLAH!) but please stay tunned. Love and miss you all! xoxoxo

I'll leave you with this great poem my friend shared with me which inspired me the other day. Hope it does the same for you :)

side note: found this pretty pic in someone's blog check it out

The Rose that Grew from Concrete
By:Tupac Shakur

Did you hear about the rose that grew

from a crack in the concrete?

Proving nature's law is wrong it

learned to walk without having feet.

Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,

it learned to breathe fresh air.

Long live the rose that grew from concrete

when no one else ever cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)