Ma Bella Vita: Last night + This morning: Food Post

Follow Me on Twitter!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Last night + This morning: Food Post

So yesterday I had all sorts of things going on plus a midterm exam at night and a class right after. Crazy! I got home with a major headache and starving! I had this for dinner:

Brown rice + Grilled Chicken

Then this morning for breakfast I woke up in the oatmeal mood (again) must be the weather so I had this:
Oatmeal w/ chunks of strawberries and green tea w/ lemon.

And this morning I've been blogging away and checking on my stocks plus wasting time doing other stuff. I need to clean and maybe go for a walk or something. We'll see.

Happy Thursday!

Quick Quiz: Tell me, do you notice anything different on my page. Hint: ANY new additions? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)