Ma Bella Vita: Must CALM DOWN..1, 2, 3

Follow Me on Twitter!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Must CALM DOWN..1, 2, 3

Random side note: This is MY 200th post :)

Today Im continuing my studying and im seriously ready to throw this book out of the window. To top it all off I am congested and can barely breathe. I am going to work on being positive and not let this get to me. I hope I can absorb enough material by the time my exam is in front of me tomorrow evening. God help me!

This morning woke up a little later than I wanted to but with only one thing in mind: Eco. (Ahhh). I drank a green tea with lemon and a quick fruit salad:

This while waiting for my body/instincts to decide what they wanted for bkst. I ultimately decided on oatmeal:
Yummy toppings: almonds, raisins, peanut butter + a strawberry on the side, of course.

Last night while studying I continued to get frustrated and then immediately distracted by facebook over and over. Is like a love/hate relationship with that website. So, taking it one day at the time I've decided to eliminate facebook from my life for at least the next 30 days:

Wish me luck!

..oh and I had this for dinner las night:
Came home from class and I was starving so I made whatever seemed quick: heated up beans, 1 cup brown rice, 1 egg for more protein.


How is your tuesday going? Any Macroeconomic geniuses out there that would like to take my exam for me? please? I can pay!

I think im going to go take a walk to eliminate my anxiety....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)