Ma Bella Vita: Back On My Grind

Follow Me on Twitter!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back On My Grind

So last night I got back on track with my workouts which had been kinda lagging from last week. I plan to keep this up. Feels amazing to be active and sweat :). I was going to go for a run but had to run some errands (no pun intended) after work so I decided to walk instead. I completed a 4+ mile walk. I love the Nike app (did I mention that already?!):



When I got home I got started on dinner and then proceeded to do some strength training with my fave Jillian Michaels DVD. I did phase 2 of the 30 day shred series. I finished the series a while ago but I genuinely love it. I also find phase 2 way more challenging than the other phases. The arm workout was a killer and I loved every second.




Post workout I ate my dinner: fish tacos with broccoli on the side. Sooo good! I seasoned the tilapia with sodium free Goya seasoning, red/green peppers and garlic. Cooked it with a little bit of coconut oil. No salt added and it tasted amazing:



Happy Tueday! Excited for a productive day ahead!

Q: Whats your favorite Jillian Michaels DVD?

2 comments:

  1. I definitely think the second level is the hardest, too. Always confused me! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I am not the only one! :) I’ve heard a couple other people say the same thing! I was thinking maybe they couldn’t decide which one to call “the hardest” (between phases 2 and 3) and just decided to go with 3.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)