Ma Bella Vita: A Year of Blessings...

Follow Me on Twitter!

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Year of Blessings...


Hey all! I wasnt planning on posting anything today but just figured I checked in real quick and share some of the things I am thankful for in 2012.

· First of all-- Strengthened my relationship with God
· Remained blessed with good health and the health of my loved ones!
· Moved in to my apartment (and now people can't get me out of it lol)
· Found a love for running and the best person to do it with: My sister
· Figured out my life passions
· Got in shape
· Made new friends and strengthened old friendships
· Traveled to Seattle & Vancouver and had an amazing road trip with two of my best friends
· Learned incredibly valuable lessons about love and life and openned my heart to real love
· Learned to value myself as a person and FINALLY understood the true meaning of not settling for less

Happy New year!
 
And as we jump in to 2013. Remember...
:) Cheers!

Question: What are your plans for tonight?

Picture source: Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!

    I love that you found a great running partner in your sister - lucky! I've been to Vancouver to visit my best friends, I love it there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Happy year to you too! :) I loved Vancouuver as well! It was only a day trip so I wasnt able to see much but I hope to go back one day. Cheers to a great 2013!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)