Ma Bella Vita: Fortunate Fridays!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fortunate Fridays!

Real quick fortunate Fridays today because I am running late to a friend’s birthday dinner so here goes. This week I feel fortunate for:

1. Real friends with whom I can be myself and whom love me and appreciate me for who I am.

2. Learning new things from people around me--- this week one of my co-workers taught me something interesting that I didn't know and I am not sure I would have learned any other way. Some kind of random information that you cannot find in books (no time to elaborate right now but it was quite enlightening)

3. The express bus! For $5.50 the bus leaves me right in front of my apartment complex! I don't use it often because of the price (a regular ride on the regular train/bus is $2.25) but when I need it it can be quite the life saver!.

4. Finding bargains on something I needed (I found a shoe organizer at the clearance rank of TJ Maxx this week for $3.00!!! It was something that I was looking to buy for a while and for $3 I couldnt pass it up!

5. The weekend! thank god is Friday. I have so much stuff planned (with friends and personal) and I cant wait to get this weekend on the road!
Happy Friday!

Question: What are YOU feeling fortunate for this week?

1 comment:

  1. TGIF! Family and great loyal friends is what i'm always thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)