Ma Bella Vita: My Saturday Morning

Follow Me on Twitter!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Saturday Morning

Hello there! So, I managed to wake up somewhat early today (emphasis on the somewhat) early meaning 9am; and that's a milestone for me being that it is Saturday and I usually sleep late. And did some of this:

(Trying to get some homework and studying out of the way first thing in the morning. Yeyy for early productivity!)

While prepping breakfast which was this:

1 boiled egg over lite Swiss cheese on whole wheat flat bread. Plus, cafe with almond milk (no sugar). Very satisfying.

Then, thankfully found the motivation to do this:


So glad I did! Feeling great and with so much energy right now! Gotta' love a nice leisure run.

And working on my water intake. Have drank about ~2.5 of these so far:

Tonight I have plans to attend a friend's house warming party. Should be fun. Haven't seen him in about 10 years!

Side note: working on putting together my objectives for March. Should have it up soon!

  • Hows your Saturday looking? Happy weekend! :-)











5 comments:

  1. Happy weekend!enjoy the flat warming party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a productive weekend day (especially weekend morning!). Looks like you got a nice run in. I'm excited to do that later too (and Nick said he would run with me, wahoo!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! thats awesome. Running with a significant other is always fun :)

      Delete
  3. Totally bizarre question: is that a differential equations textbook? It looks suspiciously similar to my own! Or a math book of some sort (why do they always seem to have bridges on them?).

    Nice run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for passing by my blog :). Is actually a finance book ("investment essentials") i think most college books involving math have the same cover lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)