Ma Bella Vita: *Birthday Highlights*

Follow Me on Twitter!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

*Birthday Highlights*


Just had a chance to sit down and share some of the highlights of my wonderful 30th bday.

First of all, as planned—I took off from work and it felt amazing not to wake up rushing to catch the bus/train. Oddly enough, I woke up at the crack up dawn without an ounce of sleepiness in me (most of the time around that time I am usually dying of exhaustion). I think that’s when I fully understood the phrase “Cant keep calm, is my Birthday!!!”.

I had a light breakfast (had brunch plans for later on that day) and then went to get my hair done-- which usually only happens for special occasions. After my hair appointment I met up with my best friend and we took the train towards the city.

She chose an amazing brunch spot called Sanabeth.

 

The atmosphere was amazing and the food was beyond delicious. I cant wait to go back and try some more of their breakfast/brunch items. We also had a couple of mimosas to celebrate. I could have not asked for a better way to start my birthday. My best friend really went all out with this! Love you Christina!!







 

After a nice brunch and a few hours of conversation about our past, present, and all of our amazing goals for the future we headed our separate ways. It was also her brother in law birthday so she had some other plans that day. I had to head back to my parents house to continue the celebration! Before leaving the city I did a little shopping at H&M (which had so many cute clothes, by the way) and then headed towards to the subway back uptown.

Let me just say one thing: The love I have for my family is beyond words. Those are the people that have been there for me 24/7/365 and whom I can always count on. I had a low key/super amazing birthday dinner, received gorgeous flowers, and then was surprised with the coolest birthday gift I gotten to date: An IPad!!! I know I may be late to the ‘IPad’ world but I could not be more excited. It is something I’ve wanted for a while.

Below are some birthday pics for your viewing pleasure:

 Birthday Flowers:




Make a Wish:


My Lovely Sister and I:


 
 

Thank you for reading! Hope you all have an amazing and super fun Halloween and be safe!


Tell me, what was your favorite birthday gift ever?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated birthday!! You will rock the 30's :) Wishing you an awesome and magical year :)

    I love going to Sarabeth's, it is delicious!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)