Ma Bella Vita: Fortunate Fridays {Feeling Good Edition}

Follow Me on Twitter!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Fortunate Fridays {Feeling Good Edition}

Hello all!!!

A new Friday is upon us and I have a lot of things to feel fortunate for this week. At first I had to take a moment and think about it but I've found that when we focus our minds on gratitude the amount of things to be thankful/grateful/fortunate for is overflowing!!! Are you currently breathing and alive? That's kind of a big deal!!


Without further 'ado this is my fortunate for list of the week:

1. Today is my last day of work in a career that I did not enjoy. I cant even begin to express how amazing this feels.
2. The amazing opportunities and possibilities ahead
3. Casual talks that turn in to "omg if I hadn't found this out I would be screwed" type of conversations
4. Making it through this week :)
5. My dad whom drove me to queens over the weekend to complete a task for my consulting project (love this man!)
6. The fact that all I'll have to worry about in the upcoming weeks is Myself and school!!! <--- God is good!!!
Any plans for the weekend? For me it feels like most of my final projects are due next week so I'll be spending a lot of time on school work and likely at one of my favorite places. I also want to clean my entire apartment (like, inside out serious cleaning) and my mom offered to help so I'm happy about that :)

Tell me, what was the best thing that happened to you this week?

My absolute favorite quote this week:




Love,
Mabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)