Ma Bella Vita: Fortunate Fridays {Gym and School Edition}

Follow Me on Twitter!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Fortunate Fridays {Gym and School Edition}

Hey Everyone!!

So I "survived" my first week of "unemployment" and LOVED. IT. Caught up on sleep, went to the gym, and spent a whole lot of time at school and finishing up final projects and presentations. I cant say I loved the latter much but I am happy that school is almost over so god willing this will all be a distant memory in the very near future.

I am not done with final projects until next week and still working on this as I write this so I'll be brief on this one. So, without further 'ado here is what I feel fortunate for this week {including but not limited to}:

1. Catching up on serious sleep and feeling refreshed!

2. More time to prep and enjoy yummy foods:





3. Working out almost every day this week. One of the workouts included my sister :) We went for a quick run mid-day and it was amazing:



4. Getting an A on my consulting project presentation & paper (and I am praying this also means an A in the class ;)...I truly had an amazing team for this project. Couldn't have done it without them. Here are some pics I took pre-presentation:




5. Also, doing great and completing a presentation for my Business Policy course. Now all we have to worry about is finishing the paper.

6. Spontaneous trip to Walmart. Minus the fact that I spent two much money; I am absolutely loving the new rugs I got for my kitchen {Sorry I cant seem to be able to rotate these pics :(}


 

7. Learning everyday to stay in the present (practice makes perfect!)

8. Getting myself flowers :)

9. Having a peaceful heart, a peaceful mind, and looking forward to what's to come!

And this week's favorite quote comes courtesy of "Oprah for Starbucks":

 
"The only courage you ever need is the courage to live the life you want".
-Oprah Winfrey


Thanks for reading :) What are you feeling good about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)