Ma Bella Vita: Apples & Avocado

Follow Me on Twitter!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Apples & Avocado

I had an amazing lunch today. Far better than I've had in a very long time. I did not go to a fancy restaurant and neither did I spend hours in the kitchen creating a culinary masterpiece.

In fact, it was the complete opposite.

I added a little less than 1/4 of a creamy avocado to my usual kale/banana/strawberries smoothie. I then added sweet apple pieces to my tuna salad. The "added twist" was using sprouted cinnamon raisin bread (toasted) for my tuna-fish salad and made a quick sandwich.

And that was all. This resulted in the creamiest and tastier smoothie I've had- probably ever. And an out of this world delicious tuna fish sandwich.

 

I died and went to heaven.

The best part? the lunch was enjoyed right after a nice 4 mile walk/run at the gym!

Tell me, have you tried any of these additions before? if not, I highly recommend it. If yes, let me know below how you've made it your own!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Love,
Mabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)