Ma Bella Vita: Delicious Finds #1: Eureka Bread

Follow Me on Twitter!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Delicious Finds #1: Eureka Bread

Hi All!

Hope you are having a great day so far. I've been working away all day. Thankfully had a chance to hit the gym earlier today but then it was back to work.

Anyways, I had such a delicious lunch today which inspired me to share what I ate with all my readers. My lunch was as simple as it gets--- a turkey and cheese sandwich. However, my palate was having a party with the bread, it was delicious!



I actually came across this bread yesterday during a trip to target. At about $3.50 per bag (and organic!) it caught my eye after taking a quick glance at the ingredients. I felt it was a pretty good deal for such a wholesome healthy-looking bread (similar to something I'd find at Whole Foods or Trader Joes), so I decided to give it a try.




This bread did not disappoint. I picked up the "Grainiac" 'flavor but they had pretty much all of them at Target. The excerpt in the front of the bag definitely describes it to the T:

We baked as many organic grains into this chewy, flavor filled bread as physics will allow — 12 to be exact. Try it for yourself and become a Grainiac!


So anyways, from time to time I come across 'serendipitous' finds and I'll be sure to share them with you on the blog as long as I find them delicious enough to let the world know. This bread definitely made the list. As long as the price remains the same (or lower, of course) they've gained a customer. If you'd like to read more about the brand check it out here.


By the way-- Im not getting paid to talk about this on the blog nor am I a sponsored blogger for the brand. I simply found this delicious and had to share!

Thanks for reading.


Tell me, have you come across any delicious foods lately you'd like to tell the world about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)