Ma Bella Vita: How Trader Joes solves my dinner problems almost every time

Follow Me on Twitter!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

How Trader Joes solves my dinner problems almost every time

Ok Trader Joes is going to have to start paying me commission for mentioning them so much on the blog. If you were wondering what was my favorite supermarket, well, secret is out!

I love to cook. My favorite meal of the day to cook is breakfast (specially when I have time to do so like on weekends) and my second favorite has to be dinner and I like to mix things up a bit. Sometimes when I am running low on ingredients or run out all together, I have to get creative. Tonight was one of those nights.

I eat vegetables almost every single night (yes, I am one of those weird people that actually likes to "indulge" in broccoli, mixed veggies, and Brussels sprouts). I only had a very small stalk of broccoli left so I decided to do some sort of "stir fry" with mushrooms, garlic, and onions. I steamed the broccoli first before mixing it all together. I seasoned it all with these two amazing powders:




Obviously that was just the "side". Here is where TJs really saved me. I steamed up one of these delicious Cheese & Green Chile tamales:


...and I was pretty much set:


Perfectly delicious and wholesome dinner for a long day! Now I am indulging on some fruit, tea, watching The View on my Roku and blogging for a bit. Hows your night going?

Tell me, Have you ever tried real Mexican tamales?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)