Ma Bella Vita: Fortunate Fridays {Short and Sweet Recap edition}

Follow Me on Twitter!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Fortunate Fridays {Short and Sweet Recap edition}

Hello my loves,


I am back from the Dominican Republic! My flight got in at around 7:00 pm last night. I had the most phenomenal vacation I've had in such a long time. I forgot how amazing all inclusive resorts are. Specially when you are surrounded with good friends and people that enjoy having a good time. The hotel was truly beautiful and I cannot wait to give you all a recap of everything.

I wanted to submit this short and sweet post since I am back but I'll provide you guys with a more elaborate post regarding my vacation and my friend's wedding probably by this weekend. So, please stay tuned for that.

Without further 'ado, here is what I feel fortunate for this week:

1. The amazing Delta employee in the re-booking kiosk whom helped me out and was able to get me in to the plane I almost missed: lets just say that thanks to a crazy accident on my way to JFK I almost missed my flight on my way to DR. Thankfully, things worked out and so thankful for my dad whom took the time out of his day to drive me to the airport.

2. A smooth flight going to DR and back: As much as I love traveling, I am always scared of planes but all I do is pray and let go of any fears. Thank God the flights were great aside from very minimal turbelance.

3. Meeting new people and hitting it off right away: For the wedding I stayed with two ladies I didn't know very well (friends with the girl whom was getting married). However, we hung out like we've known each other for years and got along incredibly well. I can honestly say I made some cool new friends.

4. Being able to enjoy delicious foods and drinks for 4 full days: not one dollar came out of my pocket.

5. Seeing one of my best friends get married to the love of her life: that was truly priceless and a blessing to be there to witness it all.

This past week was so great that I could probably go on and on with this list but I'll stop right here. Also, I don't want to give everything away just yet :). Anyways, now I am back to reality but truly refreshed and energized. I have tons of work to do but I am not complaining one bit. Looking forward to it. That's what happens when you have a nice break.

How was your week? What is one thing that happened you feel grateful for?

Love,
Mabelle

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pics from your trip- sounds amazing. I am grateful it's almost the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually remembered to bring my digital camera (remember those? :) so I wouldnt rely on my Iphone so I took like a million pictures. The "fun" part begins of sorting them out but cant wait to share with everyone.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)