Ma Bella Vita: March Goals!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Monday, March 2, 2015

March Goals!

Hello my loves,

Happy Monday. Another month has begun.

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, mini multigrain pancakes, cafe w/ soy milk. 

A new month represents a blank slate where absolutely anything can happen:



Besides my posts on 2015 objectives released back in January, I haven't really talked about month-to-month goals. However, I was inspired by other bloggers whom shared what they wish to accomplish in the next 31 days. So, here is my list:

1. Continue working out consistently and making a conscious effort to nourish my body with foods that are going to make me feel and be fabulous inside and out. Is totally okay to splurge from time to time but overall, I want to continue making good choices. 

2. Make a dentist appointment! and actually go in for a consultation. This is so long overdue I cant even begin to tell you.


3. Continue feeding my mind and "eyes" with inspirational podcast and TV/Online shows. I already have my 'set' shows but if you have any recommendations, please share.

4. Start decluttering my apartment one step at the time. Clean at least one of my closets and/or "messy drawers".

5. Continue my work in running and growing a profitable business, continue making time to do the things I love. Taking it one step at the time, one project at the time. 

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday! Lets do it. 

What are YOUR plans for this month? 



8 comments:

  1. Good goals for the month! I need to get back to decluttering my house too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! That particular goal has been on my mind for quite some time. Finally put it in writing for this month!

      Delete
  2. I love your goals for March. It's funny because I was just telling my mom this morning that I need to go to the dentist too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....omg I have been needing to go since last summer! My tooth is like "listen, I've been patient. enough is enough".

      Delete
  3. great list! i love march AND i love the dentist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! I am not sure I love the dentist but March is cool. Spring is near :-D

      Delete
  4. Happy March! Love your list, I also need to start decluttering :) and yes, one step at a time sounds good! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karina! Happy March to you too. Decluttering seems to be a common problem. I feel the only way to eliminate it is one step at the time, otherwise it can get quite overwhelming. Same with a lot of things in life :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)