Ma Bella Vita: Mid Week Motivation 3: Vision Boards

Follow Me on Twitter!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mid Week Motivation 3: Vision Boards

Check out Mid Week Motivation 2 if you missed it.

Hello my loves,


Breakfast this morning: GF waffles, eggs, cafe

Good morning and happy hump day.

MWM series continues today with yet another tip to help you accomplish your dreams and make your life fabulous. Today I talk about my obsession with vision boards and I'd like to let you in a little secret: they do work!


Some people may be a little skeptical about sitting down with a bunch of magazine, glue, and white board ready to cut out appealing pictures, with the hope that those images may one day come true. "Vision-Boarding" (I think I just made that up) goes well beyond arts and crafts and is actually a HUGE stress reliever and a great way to lifts your spirits, envision a great life, and create the future.



I made my first vision boards back in 2011 and I still have them to this day. I can tell you that most of the items (symbolizing personal plans and dreams) did come true. 

After going through some tough times last year, I started making vision boards as a hobby. I'd grab my "materials" in the evening after a long day of work and start dreaming away. It became such a "feel good" project that I made several boards and they are all plastered all over my apartment.



I am telling you, one by one, the images I posted are manifesting themselves one way or another. I don't know what it is about envisioning positive things and putting them right in front of you that triggers manifestation.



Still skeptical? You don't have to take my word for it ladies and gents! Try it for yourself. If you are new at this, try making one during a relaxing evening when you are simply watching your favorite shows, listening to music, or just relaxing around the house. Grab some old magazines, glue and some cardboard. This is literally all you need:
  • Glue stick (or any glue you have will do)
  • Stack of old magazines with inspirational images (ie: Oprah, Health Mag, Shape, Glamour, Fitness)
  • White board (you can find them at 99 cent stores usually 2 for $1)
Cut out inspirational images of things you'd like to see happen in your life. Put it up somewhere where you'll get to glance at it often and prepare for greatness.



If you have done this before, I'm sure you'd agree with me that this is quite magical.



...and even if you feel this may be too much work (trust me, it isn't and is so worth it) just putting up things around your place that inspire you and put a smile on your face should be enough. Here are some additional examples from around my apartment:





As always, would love to hear from you: feel free to share your vision board experiences below. Or, if you've never made one before, tell me why.

Love,
Mabelle 

2 comments:

  1. love this! i used to love to vision board! good one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Whitney! I love making them :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)