Ma Bella Vita: Monday Morning chat + Goals for the week

Follow Me on Twitter!

Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Morning chat + Goals for the week

Hello everyone!

Breakfast this morning: Whole Wheat 'french bread', scrambled eggs with peppers & onions, cafe w/ soy milk.

[please pardon the dirty-looking coffee maker, I promise it'll get cleaned up today]

Woke up bright and early this morning and have been working non-stop. Decided to take a short break to say hello and apologize for not being able to post the "What I know for Sure Sunday" post yesterday. Ive been thinking of alternating the series to every other Sunday but still debating on that. What do your guys think? I already have an outline for this coming Sunday's post. So, stay tuned for that.

Anyways, how was your weekend? I have to say I had a very nice and productive weekend. On Saturday I went to the gym early in the morning and then hung out with Felix the rest of the day. We had dinner at a Japanese restaurant and indulged in yet another Kevin Hart movie, Get Hard. I cant ever tell you how many of his movies we have seen together. Dinner was delicious. I had sushi (again)- shrimp tempura and dragol roll.  Refrained from taking a picture due to the awkward looks I get from him when I do... :) #dontjudgeme

On Sunday I went to the gym with my bestie Christina, hit up Target for some things I needed and then hung out with my parents house for a bit.

In other news, I cannot believe that March ends tomorrow. I hate to think about how quick these months are going by. Besides work projects, I have some "fun" things I'd like to accomplish this week so I figure i'd share with you guys:

1. Complete 3 days of Jillian Michael 30 day shred work out
2. Share a recap of my March goals and whether or not I was able to tackle all of them (or most)
3. Find my nearest CVS or Target photo center and get all my Dominican Republic pictures in a CD or online so I can share with you guys ASAP (still trying to find the cable for my digital camera)
4. Complete 2-3 days of cardio (complement my strength training routines)
5. Hit up Trader Joes, if possible (finally get my hands on some quality crunchy almond butter)

I will leave it at that for now. Besides these goals I want to continue making a conscious effort to eat healthy, wholesome foods, continue working hard and succeeding with my work, have fun and spend time with loves ones.

How is your Monday going? any set plans or goals for this week?

Thanks for reading.

Love,
Mabelle





4 comments:

  1. How to you like the Jillian 30 day shred? I've been contemplating it. Love the breakfast picture, sounds like a delicious breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have! Is absolutely awesome. I am not sure what it is about that workout video but I see results super fast. Is crazy. I have other DVDs from her but the 30-day shred one has to be my favorite.

      Delete
  2. I didn't notice your coffee maker looking dirty. Lol can't wait to see your vaca pics- I have been dreaming of beaches lately! Good luck with all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Thanks for not noticing the dirt :)...I feel horrible I havent been able to upload the pictures. There are so many! The people from the wedding are also waiting on me. SOON SOON! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)