Ma Bella Vita: What I know for Sure Sundays V: 'This Too Shall pass'

Follow Me on Twitter!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

What I know for Sure Sundays V: 'This Too Shall pass'

When we are deep in the dumps of sadness, depression, anxiety, confusion; is very easy to forget that whatever we may be going through is a temporary state in the big expectrum of life.


To be quite honest with all of you, my dear followers, I don't know if it's because I am pre-menstrual (sorry of its TMI) or whether I am putting too much emphasis on negative thoughts but I have not been feeling my best lately, emotionally speaking.

I take full responsibility and blame myself for many reasons-- for putting myself in situations that maybe are not good for me. For wanting reality to be different than it is when it comes to certain things and peoples actions towards me. For blinding myself to certain realities hoping that things will one day get better. Or for simply asking for "too much" instead of just accepting what I do have and call it a day.

I've been in this hole before and I've gotten myself out, happier and excited about life on the other side of the sadness. But I have a feeling God is waiting on me to make a definite decision and take an action before I can be truly free of these so called chains of sadness. Then again is a conflict in my head because I don't know if doing what I feel is right is in fact the right thing to do. Does that make any sense?

Anyways, the point of this post is to remind myself and all my lovely followers out there that everything is temporary. Nothing lasts forever. A year from now, six months from now, maybe even a few months from now my current state will not be the same as it is right now.

I also know that the best way in which we can predict our future is to create it. If I want to see a happier, more optimistic, more successful future in all aspects of my life I need to take steps and actions towards it and my higher power will take care of the rest {something I also know for sure}.

A question for myself is--- should I work to improve my current situation with the hope that things will get better if I do more on my part? *is the fight worth it?* 

Or- should I simply walk away, thank god for the experience, be thankful from what was learned, and keep going with my head up? 

Whatever the outcome or the actions are one thing I know for sure:



Nothing is forever.

Tell me, Have you ever walked away from something and was glad you did? (No matter how difficult it was at the moment? OR have you stuck to a situation that eventually improved?

Love,
Mabelle

4 comments:

  1. I have been in situations where I knew in my heart that a change was needed and I ignored it- and then things happened that kind of shoved me out of the situation and it was very hard for me- but God knows best. If He lays something on your heart- listen. Hope things look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alissa :) thank you for your insight. What you said makes so much sense. I guess that whether or not I take "actions in my own hands" God will make sure that situation leaves my life if its not meant for me. Or, it will stay in my life if its meant to stay.

      Delete
  2. HAPPY ST.PATTY'S DAY TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)