Ma Bella Vita: My Best Friend's Wedding in Punta Cana (Part III) and last part.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Monday, April 13, 2015

My Best Friend's Wedding in Punta Cana (Part III) and last part.

Hi Loves,

Happy Tuesday! Today I want to share the last post on this wedding series.

Check out Part I and Part II if you missed them.

I did mention in my first post that I had tons of photos and I may have to split this up. Well, that's exactly what happened. This will be a great way for me to "record" the memories of that special vacation and have something to look back to years from now.

And here we go...

Pre-wedding photos (on our way to the ceremony):



Funny story (funny now): So, we forgot our invitation (with very detailed instructions) in our room (yes, all 3 of us did). And so, we walked around the resort for nearly 40 minutes trying to find the location of the actual wedding. Thankfully one of the workers of the resort knew where the wedding was but for some reason she made us walk the entire resort (in our heels!). It was crazy. What was even crazier is that once we finally made it, we thought we were in the wrong wedding. All I could do was laugh hysterically until we finally saw the groom for a distance and let out a sigh of relieve. 

The set up:


Maid of honor, groom, and best man:


The bride and her mom (who walked her down the aisle <3):



She said yes! - actually, she said "all right" when the priest asked whether she would "marry this man". Gotta love her:


Some post-wedding photos:


Anesia and I:



This was set up at the entrance of the reception:


Cake!! (so delicious):


Gorgeous arrangement:


Bride & Groom first dance:


Food time (my favorite time):


Delicious Avocado-shrimp salad:


Tortilla soup:



Dessert (this was one good pie. And yes, I still ate some birthday cake shortly thereafter):


Cake cutting time:




Some of the girls:




Picture with the love birds:


So, after the wedding some of us decided to go hit the dance floor at the resort's club. The bride and groom were supposed to join us but I am sure they had better things to do :)-



And that's all folks! Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed this 3 part series of my best friend's wedding. Until next time!

Love,
Mabelle

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! I always wanted to get married on the beach somewhere but my parents said "no way", and they were paying for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Understandable if they were paying for it. However, according to my friend, having a destination wedding was a lot cheaper than having one here in the states. Not sure why but I'll take her word for it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! Yeah everything was awesome.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)